A beautiful recitation of verses from the Quran.
Below is a list of books I personally have read and enjoyed. Each one will have Book Title (will be linked to buy) and small description from book.
The Clear Quran: The Quran, a personal favorite English-translation.
FREE The Forbidden Prophecies: The Mayans. Nostradamus. Joseph Smith. Astrology. Tarot cards. Palm reading. These are just some of the individuals and practices that millions of people today believe can see into, and even influence, the future. A truly unique publication that will take you on a journey through history, putting the claims of the most popular prophets, oracles, and soothsayers to the test by scrutinising their predictions.
FREE The Eternal Challenge: A Journey Through The Miraculous Qur’an makes it vividly clear why the Quran has captivated the hearts and Minds of Muslims around the world. Aimed at Muslims and non-muslims alike, this book covers what the Quran teaches, explores its main themes and provides compelling reasons why it is the word of God.
Articles / Blogs
Other websites dedicated to sharing the Message.
Channels, Sheiks & Scholars
Videos that share more details on our beliefs. As well as inspirational videos for times of hardships.
- Remarkable structure of the Quran
- The book without doubt
- Muhammad ﷺ and Madinah in the Bible
- Clear Bible Verses that Jesus is not God
- Muslim woman asked are you oppressed wearing hijab?
- Don't be sad: Allah knows
- "Allah" mentioned in the Bible
- Muhammad - The Last Prophet (Animated Cartoon-Full Movie)
- Bilal: A new Breed of Hero
- Muslim on the airplane
- The Greatest Woman
- Dear Depression
- The Days of Patience
- Why I hate religion, but love Jesus
- The meaning of life
- Jesus vs Muhammad / Muslim Response
- To Him we shall return
- Nothing to do with my Prophet
- My name is Islam
- The weakest home
- Wake Up
Stories from people who reverted/converted to Islam.
There is something so truly deep and sincere from Muslim revert stories. Their backgrounds, the paths they took and the depth of their journey to where they are now.
The purity you find in their hearts that reach the words upon their lips.
Forget all your pre-conceived notions and simply just listen to someone speak.
While you are watching - something I want you to take a mental note of: listen to their speech and how they present themselves.
For Muslims and non-Muslims alike, pay attention and be mindful. A small reminder to harness the best character within ourselves. Inshallah.
- Born In Atheist Family And Converted To Islam
- Why I REVERTED to ISLAM - Story of Former Catholic Chinese from Singapore
- Funny Aussie convert story to Islam
- "I remember looking at the Quran and it didn't make any sense to me" | Convert Out Loud
- Near Death Experience Brought Me To Islam Again
- 'I tried to convince a Muslim to convert to Christianity'
- A JINN incident Led me Towards Islam